The Colorful People

September 9, 2011

Salam 11 Syawal...

Salam Aidilfitri readers!!! 11 days late ke?...ehh raya kan sebulan...hehee apologise baru hari ini dapat update! Lazy mode plus no writting mojo! Excuses kan! Anyway, i hope everyone had a great 1st day raya. Yours truly had a great time too with family! I truly enjoyed my first day raya with my family. Enjoy my 1st Day raya photos ya!
Salaman bermaaf-maafan...
Little Miss Sunshine claimed duit raya from daddy dearie!
Little Miss Diva with opah's pagi raya spread!

My sister and I came a day earlier to my parents' to help cook raya dishes...hmmm with our bibiks too....biasala my sister, Liza was the cook that day. Mum being the chief cook! Yours truly tolong tengok-tengok kan je...nak rasa tak boleh, puasa! hehee. We cook laksa, lontong, kuah kacang and nasi impit and we ordered lemang and cakes. Mama masak her yummylicious rendang daging! Serious sangat-sangat sedap her rendang daging!

I hope it's not too late to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. I know most of you will be having raya open houses and open houses to go this weekend! So have a great weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...